Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome!

First off, I would like to say thank you for taking some amount of interest in this blog. Urban sprawl is one of the most underrated issues in America, and it's nice to see that some people are willing to learn about this developing affair.
Second, many of you internet surfers may wonder what the point of a blog such as this one may be. To put it simple, this is an informative blog. In other words, I am going to attempt and educate my readers in a non-biased fashion on the subject of urban sprawl. Once the facts are laid out on the table (screen), I will then persuade those primers into realizing that urban sprawl is damaging to the environment, detrimental to our society's health, deleterious to our economy, and anything else that adds to the parallel structure, diction, syntax, and alliterations that I have utilized that would make any of my English teachers proud. To make things less boring I will be posting pictures and videos such as the picture above and the video below because we've all heard it before that one retains more information when they visualize opposed to just reading letters and words.
On a final note, like the picture above, the world is in our hands, it's what we make of it. As a member of the up-and-coming generation, and our world's future leaders, I feel that we need to start caring about the planet we live on because it is the only one we have. The goal of this blog is to not make you change; that's your own business. I want you to join me in discovering new ideas, educating able minds, and promoting smart growth (parallelism once again). Help me, help the world...One blog post at a time.

Enjoy this video (the movie actually looks interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment